Net Weight: 100g
Enriched with the goodness of freshly-made papaya leaf extract, this handmade papaya soap from our body care range is as good as it gets. Papain, a natural enzyme present in the extract, is an excellent exfoliant that scrubs away dead skin cells and keeps your skin soft and blemish-free. The combination of the heady Sweet Orange and steady Patchouli essential oils packs a punch while adding an extra note of aroma.
If you are looking to improve your skin health and radiance, consider adding this all-natural handmade soap to your daily skincare routine.
Papaya Soap Benefits
- Enhances your skin vitality and radiance
- Helps even the skin tone
- Keeps acne and blemishes at bay
- Exfoliates the skin and cleanses pores
- Reduces the excess production of oil
Know the Ingredients in Our Papaya Soap
Papaya Leaf Extract
The extract made from tender and young papaya leaves is known to work wonders for your skin. It is loaded with a natural and protein-dissolving enzyme named papain, which has exfoliating properties. By removing dead skin cells, it helps reduce clogged pores while anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for treating acne-prone skin.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Produced from the peel of oranges aka Citrus Sinensis, Sweet Orange Essential Oil is best known for its mood-enhancing aroma. Naturally rich in Vitamin C, the oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, astringent, and antiseptic properties. It reduces blemishes and acne, fights off free radicals, improves skin complexion, and controls excess oil formation.
Patchouli Essential Oil
An essential ingredient in the skincare regimen, Patchouli Essential Oil is used to treat many skin conditions. The oil, which is extracted from the leaves of the Patchouli plant, heals and detoxes the skin. It also has anti-aging properties and enhances skin health, making it an essential ingredient in natural soaps and skincare products.
Why Choose BodyTree Papaya Soap
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Eco-friendly Packaging
- No Petrochemicals
- No Talcum Powder
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances
How to Use the Papaya Soap
- Rub the soap with your hands to form a generous lather. Apply the lather on your face and body rather than rubbing the soap directly on your body.
- Use a soap tray to keep the soap from melting away.
- BodyTree papaya soap is safe to use on the face. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin, doing a patch test before the application is recommended.
- Since the natural ingredients in the soap keep your hands soft, it is ideal for the COVID-19 handwashing routine.
- Ideal for daily use
- Safe for all skin types
- Papaya Leaf Extract
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Pachouli Essential Oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Castor Oil